I came across this shop on Etsy– it’s as cute as a button! I was kindly sent two mini cahiers. Laetitia, a charming French lady, is offering a discount of 20% for my readers on her Etsy store so when you are checking out put in the code “OHLALA20”. Get your orders in quick before Christmas. I really love her stickers. All her pieces are handmade in France. I love the idea of that. Add some originality to your wrapping this year, it changes a gift completely!
- @zotheysay How are you enjoying your shams earrings I made I saw on your stories? #cleopatrasbling 3 months ago
- De l'Inde à Istanbul, le carnet de voyage d'Olivia Cummings, la créatrice des bijoux Cleopatra's Bling… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @LeeLinChin Lee Lin! I just sent you a DM on IG as I would love to introduce you to my fab jewellery brand <3 3 months ago
- @TurkishAirlines Hello! I am trying to claim miles from a flight last week but the system is not working. Help please? 1 year ago
- almond meal arts australian girl in Paris Australians in Paris beauty beetroot blogging breakfast cake champagne charme cheese chia seeds Cleopatra's Bling clothing cluster rings coconut oil coffee cooking Corsica countryside cupcake de quelle planete es tu dessert dinner DIY etsy fashion flourless flowers food gaming Ganesh Ganesha ginger grand bazaar grated ginger health herbes de provence home India Istanbul kale life market Melbourne nature Oh la la livia oh la la livia paris olivia cummings Paris petit prix petit village plants Pondicherry recipe recipes restaurants salad shopping soup style summer sunshine superfoods tea travel turkey turkish coffee vacation vegetarian vintage lovers vintages winter wondrous place
PhotographyAll photos taken by Oh la la livia unless stated otherwise © Oh la la livia
Contact meFor questions, advertisement, collaboration or product reviews feel free to contact me at olivia[at]oh-la-la-livia[dot]com