We are proud to announce our first Giveaway on Cleopatra’s Bling!
The piece we have chosen to give our lucky winner is a vintage bracelet that is very special and we believe will find a good home with one of you. This vintage Afghani agate cuff was made around 30 years ago by the Kuchi Pashtuns, a nomadic people in what is now Afghanistan. It is probably from the Logar region.
What can agate do for you in your life?
Agate’s most noticable properties overall are balancing yin/yang energy, courage, protection, healing, and calming. Historically it was placed in water for cooking or drinking to dispel sickness. The Metaphysical and Healing Properties Lore of any specific type of agate depend to some extent on the color of the agate, but all agates have certain things in common.
Agate is a stone of strength. It was used by on the breastplates of armor to give warriors strength and make them victorious in battle. Energetically, it is considered to give strength both and physically mentally.
Giveaway on Cleopatra’s Bling
To be in the running you have to:
1. Like Cleopatra’s Bling on facebook
2. Tweet this giveaway post and follow us on twitter. (@Cleopatrasbling)
3. Comment on this post and tell us what your favourite stone is and why.
4. Follow us on instagram (@oh_la_la_livia) and repost the photo we posted announcing the giveaway and tagging us
5. Like our blog facebook page Oh la la livia.
6. Share the image post we posted on facebook with the link from your facebook account by clicking on “share” and leave us a comment telling us when you have done all of the above to go into the running.
WORLDWIDE ENTRIES WELCOME.
Good luck 🙂
We will then pull the name out of a hat. Winners will be announced on the 6th of March.